No Bake Spidey Cake
Don't be frightened by this Halloween Treat! This No Bake Spidey Cake is loaded with goodness that you and your family can feel good about.
The cake is a granola bar texture that can be served as a dessert or snack.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Abundance Algae
- 1/2 banana
- 1 large medjool date
- 3 tbsp. shredded coconut
- 2 goji berries
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except for the decoration ingredients
- Flatten into a 9 inch pie pan
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour
- Remove from freezer
- Slice 1/2 banana into 8 spider legs
- Decorate top and serve.
Share your Cake!
We would love to see how you are using Abundance Algae! Take a pic of your creations, post it to instagram, and tag @copia_world.
Recipe created by Alyssa Mai. Alyssa is passionate about having fun while creating in the kitchen using plant based ingredients. She is studying Holistic Nutrition as well as other lifestyle practices. You can find her on Instagram - @alyssamaiiii, and on her website www.willowweavings.com.