Monster Ball Dip
“We scare because we care.” - Monsters Inc 👻
Make our Monster Ball Dip for your Halloween Party this year to show your insides how much you care about them!
Full of protein, iron, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants this dip will give you an extra boost of nutrition, energy, and immunity. We couldn't think of a better snack to share with your friends and family!
- 2 Cups Cashews (Soaked & Drained)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Yogurt, Unsweetened
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Abundance Algae powder
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 Tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Chives
1. Soak the Cashews in Boiling Hot Water for 30 Minutes.
2. Drain the Cashews, Place in blender.
3. Add all other ingredients to the blender except the Chives.
4. Blend until Smooth.
5. Texture will seem a little soft at this time. Place in a sealed container in the Fridge for 2-3 Hours or Overnight before Serving.
6. Sprinkle Chopped Chives on top to look like Monster Hairs.
7. Serve with crackers, chips, or Sweet Potato Chips like we’ve done here.
Share your Pesto!
We would love to see how you are using Abundance Algae! Take a pic of your creations, post it to instagram, and tag @copia_world.
Recipe created by Alyssa Mai. Alyssa is passionate about having fun while creating in the kitchen using plant based ingredients. She is studying Holistic Nutrition as well as other lifestyle practices You can find her on Instagram @alyssamaiiii and on her website www.willowweavings.com.