Energizing Spirulina & Chlorella Latte
Start your morning right with a Spirulina & Chlorella latte. This warming latte is an easy, delicious way to introduce Abundance Algae into your daily wellness routine - and is perfect for those chilly mornings. Grab the recipe below.
Spirulina & Chlorella Latte Recipe
- 1 teaspoon Abundance Algae powder (or desired serving size)
- 8oz of milk (we like coconut, almond, macadamia, or oat)
- 1-3 teaspoons maple syrup, raw honey, or date syrup to sweeten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Warm the milk in a pot without boiling it.
- Stir in sweetener of choice and vanilla if using and remove from heat.
- Add Abundance Algae and whisk until there are no clumps.
- To make it frothy and extra smooth, blitz it in a blender or pour into an electric milk frother.
- Dust with cinnamon if desired.
Drink up and feel good.
Share your Latte!
We would love to see how you are using Abundance Algae! Take a pic of your creations, post it to instagram, and tag @copia_world.