Healthy Spirulina, Lemon, Honey, Ginger Tea
For those of us that don't want a smoothie when the weather is chilly, here's a warm elixir perfect for fall and winter mornings. It's the perfect hydrating drink to start your day with, we truly can't get enough of it.
Warm Spirulina, Lemon, Honey, Ginger Tea:
- 1-3 cups spring water
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 serving of Abundance Algae (1/4 tsp - 2 tsp)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- sweetener to taste, we like a scoop of raw honey
- thumb of fresh ginger
- Slice or grate the ginger and add to boiling water. Steep for at least 15 minutes.
- Strain and add to your room temperature water. Make sure it's warm, not hot before adding your TriPow.
- Add TriPow, lemon juice, and honey. Stir and enjoy!
You can make two serving sizes:
- Make 2 cups total using 1 cup room temperature spring water and 1 cup hot water.
- Make 4 cups total using 2 cups room temperature spring water and 2 cup hot water.
Share your Spirulina, Lemon, Honey, Ginger Tea!
We would love to see how you are using Abundance Algae! Take a pic of your creations and post it to instagram and tag @copia_world.